Information we Collect
On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Information is collected from you when you:
- Place an order
- Subscribe to the newsletter
The information collected from customers is used in the following ways:
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails to newsletter subscribers
Protection of visitor information
We protect visitor information using an SSL certificate to provide end-to-end encryption. We do this when a user places an order, and when they enter, submit, or access their information.
We use a payment gateway provider, so sensitive payment information is not stored on our servers.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
If users disable cookies in their browser, the will not be able to place items in their shopping cart. They will still be able to make purchases by contacting us.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account and going to their Profile.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 1 business day.
- We will notify the users via a news post on the site within 1 business day.
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders. We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list, from which you may opt-out during checkout or any other time by logging into your account or contacting us.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, log into the site and edit your newsletter preferences, or contact us.